If you bring toys into school, do you still consider them yours or school property?

(6 Posts)
PinsandPegs Sun 22-May-16 18:18:59

Moving from infants to upper school and tbh I don't know what to do about all 'my' toys.

Some were bought, some recycled family toys etc.

It seems a shame to leave them in a cupboard, but at the same time I'm not keen on leaving them out to get all muddled up with other people's things and school property. I'd never be able to sort it all out if I were to leave.

What's reasonable here?

Iguessyourestuckwithme Sun 22-May-16 18:25:30

Can you store them at home or at school ?

PinsandPegs Sun 22-May-16 18:39:10

I could, but I would prefer them to be used rather than sitting in a cupboard.

CharleyDavidson Sun 22-May-16 18:41:20

Mine. But I keep them in my golden time cupboard. I don't bring anything in that I would be too upset if it had pieces lost or was worn out/broken as eventually something like that will happen.

Minispringroll Sun 22-May-16 19:45:37

Mine. At the moment, some of my toys are in our spare room. I've moved schools a few times this year and will be going on mat leave soon, so no point taking them in.

melonribena Sun 22-May-16 20:40:29

I consider them mine and take them with me when I move classes. I've brought in loads of books, role play stuff and a large road car mat that the kids love

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now