Talk

Advanced search

Staff restructure

(5 Posts)
RevealTheHiddenBeach Fri 22-Apr-16 18:53:13

<outs self>

I'm in a primary local MAT and they've just told us there's going to be a staffing review/restructure. Well, I say told - we were sent an email. On a Friday afternoon.

(Aibu) to be annoyed/worried that they did an email instead of telling us face to face?

justtheonethen Fri 22-Apr-16 18:56:22

I'm not really sure what this means for you but hoping it's not as ominous as it sounds.

For what it's worth our head communicates by email a lot, but would have given us a heads up it was coming iyswim?

Try not to read too much into it. Crappy timing on a Friday, attempt to not have to answer questions immediately do you think?

RevealTheHiddenBeach Fri 22-Apr-16 18:59:21

I'm a class teacher so probably not ominous, but I'm really pissed off on behalf of other staff who will now be worrying all weekend. I LOVE my school leadership and I know if they were in charge it wouldn't have gone down like this. But it's MAT leadership who have sent it out.

justtheonethen Fri 22-Apr-16 19:48:00

It's horrible, really not a nice way to treat people

RevealTheHiddenBeach Fri 22-Apr-16 19:57:25

I was worried I was being naive / idealist and overreacting. Quite surprised at how angry this has made me, and the actual restructure hasn't even started yet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now