Talk

Advanced search

Let me sing you the song of my people... NO!

(3 Posts)
StillMedusa Sun 18-Mar-18 22:19:52

At 2am, 3am 4am 5am,....

Ophie needs the loo, and will NOT go out in the snow. (We have two litter trays but she won't use them until she is desperate) So she is sitting yowling at the snow.

Portia is senile old lady yowling all hours of day and night with naps in between. She is barely eating now.. and I think her time is drawing closer sad

Haven't seen Obie for 3 days...but I'm going to assume he is on Thelma's chaise longue being hand fed dreamies....

Remind me again why do I have cats?! grin

OP’s posts: |
Weedsnseeds1 Sun 18-Mar-18 23:20:36

I have spent the day opening and closing the back door,as the route out of the cat flap is too snowy. The back door is too snowy as well. This is my fault.
He is still venturing out, but the back door cannot be closed, because he doesn't really like it.
He has been provided with a litter tray, but he'd rather faff around outside and whinge about it!

Want2beme Mon 19-Mar-18 20:12:27

I was only asking myself that the other dayconfused, when mine had been given everything she could possibly want and was still hollering at me. I am blessed not to be sung to in the wee hours, though - thankfully. I feel for you StillMedusa

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in