Talk

Advanced search

Can I justify another bed?!!

(27 Posts)
Toddlerteaplease Thu 25-Jan-18 15:20:17

Just seen some Facebook posts of some lovely new fabric that my favourite cat bed company has got. My girls have 5 beds and they are all used. Tell me I don't need any more !!

iklboo Thu 25-Jan-18 15:22:18

I thought you meant another bed for you because your furry overlords had taken yours as their own. Which would not be unreasonable at all grin

TheSecondOfHerName Thu 25-Jan-18 15:23:11

You can never have too many cat beds. There needs to be at least one comfy place per cat per room, and some of those need to be at different height levels.

That's what I've told DH, anyway. smile

Want2beme Thu 25-Jan-18 15:28:18

One more, why not. Who's your favourite cat bed company? I have to get a couple for mine and would like to see some nice ones.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Thu 25-Jan-18 15:36:08

Of course you can, how could you think they don't need more beds?!

I have two questions though. Please can I have a link as it's Harry's birthday in March and, more importantly, can we have a picture of the girls?

Thanks!

Toddlerteaplease Thu 25-Jan-18 17:03:06

Lazy days pet beds. Very reasonable prices and custom made to your cats requirements. Pictures as requested! (With two of the beds in the background)

Toddlerteaplease Thu 25-Jan-18 17:05:11

Ps. Where did you get those mice from. I've never seen them play with a toy for so long!

BulletFox Thu 25-Jan-18 17:23:29

Oh that little cat tent is so cute!

TheSecondOfHerName Thu 25-Jan-18 17:31:29

I love the little teepee

Toddlerteaplease Thu 25-Jan-18 17:51:45

It was £35 from Lazy Days pet beds. I put the bath mat in as Snorg likes the texture

PinkSparklyPussyCat Thu 25-Jan-18 19:52:53

They are so gorgeous! Which one is laying on her back, I love her floofy belly!

I quite fancy a cat teepee for Harry, although I'm not sure what he'll think. The igloo didn't go down well...

The mice came from Molly's Mice and they sell on Amazon. Harry loves them and the catnip seems to last for ages.

Toddlerteaplease Thu 25-Jan-18 22:42:24

It's Snorg, on her back.
Even if Harry never goes in the teepee, it still looks nice in your house. And he might just surprise you. It's a decent size. Their beds are amazing. I've got one of their big squishy cushions for my self. Though Fatty likes to sit on it too.

EachandEveryone Fri 26-Jan-18 06:44:25

Oh I would if I had the room for one more cat bed to be ignored. I bought one of those modern looking plastic pods and they’ve both totally ignored it. I wish I could donate to someone who would use it. They do look quite claustrophobic I must admit.

YetAnotherSpartacus Fri 26-Jan-18 14:23:11

Oooh They are kissing! How utterly adorable. And that belly.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 26-Jan-18 16:36:40

Spartacus, then kissing is incredibly rare, they don't like each other. That said, they did it twice yesterday morning. I'm still waiting for the day that I find them entwined in each other. Apparently that's what they did in rescue, and Snorg apparently broke her heart, when fatty went to the vet on her own. hmm

Toddlerteaplease Fri 26-Jan-18 16:39:11

More belly pics just for you!

Toddlerteaplease Wed 31-Jan-18 12:22:07

Oops I've just ordered a snuggle sack for the girls in the fabric I liked in the original post. blush

YetAnotherSpartacus Wed 31-Jan-18 12:32:01

OOPS!! I missed the snuggly wuggly BELLY!!!!

By accident eh? You accidentally opened the webpage, found the right product, entered your card details and pressed buy ... smile smile smile

Wolfiefan Wed 31-Jan-18 12:36:46

I'm really sorry to break this to you OP but you bought cat beds for your cats and the cats sleep in them?
They are clearly not actually cats at all! Alien species? shock

Ollivander84 Wed 31-Jan-18 12:39:33

Wolfie winkgrin

Toddlerteaplease Wed 31-Jan-18 12:57:35

Well they aren't very Cat like. So yes they could well be Aliens. Ah, gorgeous Ollie

Wolfiefan Wed 31-Jan-18 13:48:55

That's a very gorgeous invader! grin

Toddlerteaplease Sun 04-Feb-18 23:03:03

I don't believe it. Fatty has won another bed in a competition!

YetAnotherSpartacus Wed 07-Feb-18 09:37:44

Oooooh! Was it a beauty contest? smile. Do you have a picture yet?

Toddlerteaplease Wed 07-Feb-18 12:09:19

Ha ha, it's not arrived yet. Unfortunately it went a beauty contest! The winners were picked at random as, how on earth do you pick the cutest cat?!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: