Talk

Advanced search

My kitten sisters are actually brother and sister!

(6 Posts)
FunkinEll Mon 16-Jan-17 17:46:35

Which is fine although a bit confusing after thinking they were both girls for a week. The boy is actually very small and the vet suggested waiting a bit longer than planned to neuter him (we don't know when they were born but he's the size of a 6-8 week old Cat). The RSPCA booked them in to be done on the 8th February so 3 weeks away.

But I definitely don't want more kittens! Will waiting until they are a bit older be ok or are we risking kittens.

I thought I was bringing home 16 week old females and now I have what looks like 8 week old brother and sister confused. A bit more to think about than I was expecting.

dementedpixie Mon 16-Jan-17 17:52:06

I thought I was getting 2 girls but got 2 boys instead. Need to see about getting them neutered too, think that's around 5 months ish.

cozietoesie Mon 16-Jan-17 17:52:25

You'll be having her neutered in early February as planned?

cozietoesie Mon 16-Jan-17 17:56:19

Current guidance suggests around 4 months, demented - but that's if health and weight permit, I guess.

FunkinEll Mon 16-Jan-17 17:56:48

I hadn't though of them going in separately, that clears up confusion. I think she's fine weight wise so that should work well.

iloveeverykindofcat Tue 17-Jan-17 11:07:25

MOAR PICS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now