Talk

Advanced search

I REALLY need to go to bed but...

(9 Posts)
JonSnowKnowsNothing Mon 17-Feb-14 00:14:11

...the unsociable ginger boy has just trotted down the stairs and plonked down on the duvet i've got sprawled over me. Fuxache! He's purring like a tank. But I need to sleeeep! I can't turf him off, it'd be the ultimate insult! He NEVER comes for a cuddle, what's got into him? Im stuck here... with a box of red wine and a laptop...

DramaAlpaca Mon 17-Feb-14 00:16:48

You'll just have to stay there & enjoy his company, won't you? grin

It's a great honour to be given attention by an unsociable cat!

Destinysdaughter Mon 17-Feb-14 00:18:58

Can't you take him to bed with you..?

JonSnowKnowsNothing Mon 17-Feb-14 00:23:18

I WIL have to, Drama! And yes it absolutely is.
Destiny - If I go up to bed I'll have to put him on the floor while I do my teeth. This alone would be enough for him to punish me! He will sleep all night on the heated laundry rack as an F You! He's a funny lad...

JonSnowKnowsNothing Mon 17-Feb-14 00:24:21

If he's still here tomorrow I'll have to use laptop to order pizza or something.. grin

BelleOfTheBorstal Mon 17-Feb-14 00:25:21

He came, he saw, if you move now, forevermore shall ye be punished!

JonSnowKnowsNothing Mon 17-Feb-14 00:32:54

Yessssss!!! The tortie came and lay down next to him and he started cleaning out her ears but then decided this was boring and started biting them instead! Kitties both rolling around on the floor and I'm free to make my escape! Night!

JonSnowKnowsNothing Mon 17-Feb-14 01:08:09

In bed and he's once again come and laid down really close to me. I'm not complaining at all... But why??

DramaAlpaca Mon 17-Feb-14 01:19:25

Don't ask, just enjoy!

My ginger boy adores my teenage sons & will happily snuggle up to them, but isn't too keen on me sad. When he does deign to allow me to cuddle him I am ridiculously pleased.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now