Anyone looking for a rescue who is good with cats and rabbits?

(5 Posts)
CMOTDibbler Mon 09-May-16 09:45:32

I just saw Buddy who is a 6 months old lurcher puppy who is cat and rabbit safe, and thought I remembered someone looking for a small furry safe dog, but can't find the thread

ScrotesOnFire Mon 09-May-16 10:14:35

The thread was called ' Questions about dog ownership' and the poster was called meadowhay.
Maybe send her a pm.
smile

CMOTDibbler Mon 09-May-16 10:24:19

Thank you!

MeadowHay Wed 11-May-16 10:38:12

Hello! I am not quite at the looking stage yet unfortunately! I am still temporarily living abroad and will not be returning to the UK for another 2 months or so, and then have to sort out more settled accommodation and things before properly looking for a pup. But thanks so much for the thought and I can't believe two people remembered me, aww. The Doghouse is my fave part of the forum and I don't even have a dog but I've been lurking for months wink

taptonaria27 Wed 11-May-16 22:23:38

I'm looking for exactly the same traits but am also lurking though the wait is killing me until after our two week holiday in July.
We are also away for Spring Bank but I plan to step up my search after that.
I'm off to take a better look at Buddy now - I'm a bit of a Facebook stalker, am surprised I'd not seen him already

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now