Talk

Advanced search

I thought Pomskies were a myth,

(8 Posts)
SexLubeAndAFishSlice Tue 02-Feb-16 07:49:06

As surely no-one could be stupid to breed a Husky and a Pomeranian together!?! But apparently they're not a myth. I've just seen a page shared on Facebook, a page for 'Loki the Pomsky' who has recently fathered his first litter hmm

Dieu Tue 02-Feb-16 09:38:55

Nothing would surprise me. It seems there are more crosses than purebreds these days!

Deadnettle Tue 02-Feb-16 09:48:25

I met one (a puppy) just before christmas, it looks like a japanese spitz. Its going to be a big dog I think.

It belongs to a little girl, I don't know what her parents were thinking!

pigsDOfly Wed 03-Feb-16 01:23:02

Hope to god the mother is the husky, otherwise some poor tiny pom is going to die giving birth to huge puppies.

Why the hell would the breeders think this was a good idea?

The money makes it a good idea I suppose. Disgusting.

negrilbaby Wed 03-Feb-16 22:03:55

Just searched on google - plenty of Pomsky puppies available!

Mamagin Wed 03-Feb-16 22:04:50

Mongrels.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Wed 03-Feb-16 22:06:19

Someone I know does artificial insemmination of dogs as a side line. People bring their dogs and pay her to do this. She wanked a daschund off the other day and insemmination a german shepherd with the sperm.

Lokibuddyboo Thu 04-Feb-16 01:56:31

Why the f**k would you cross a Gsd with a dachshund.
I can understand crossing similar size dogs, like a poodle cross cocker or dachshund cross chihuahua for instance.
But why would you even want to cross a dachshund with a Gsd is beyond me, and i own a cross myself I have a chihuahua cross jrt, but even I think crossing a dachshund with a Gsd is ridiculous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now