Talk

Advanced search

dog walking clothes

(9 Posts)
AMcoffeeLover Mon 29-Jun-15 14:58:11

Am I crazy to be considering walk my dogs in short shorts and a bikini top?! Around fields (only see maybe another dog or two)
Im so desperate to sort out my tan lines and that's the only time i'm really out in the sun.
Don't want people thinking im strange.....could I get away with it? What would you think if you saw me dressed like that?

OhNoNotMyBaby Mon 29-Jun-15 15:01:07

Why do you think this would be strange? Wear what you like. The only thing I find strange / worrying is people wearing flip flops, when there are so many ticks and adders around.

AMcoffeeLover Mon 29-Jun-15 15:04:10

Around my area there are so many people who wear full on hiking/walking gear. Im normally in Jeans, t shirt and trainers (so already the odd one out!)

ThroughThickAndThin01 Mon 29-Jun-15 15:05:48

I would think it strange. Not the shorts, but a bikini top on its own. In all my dog walking days I've never seen anyone walk in just a bikini top. Up to you though obviously.

EasyToEatTiger Mon 29-Jun-15 15:44:53

I would think anyone wearing a bikini top on its own was a bit odd. Why bother? Just remember to wear good enough shoes that if you tread on something.... I think seeing someone wearing just a hat would be less strange than just a bikini top!

StayWithMe Mon 29-Jun-15 15:48:04

I read that completely wrong and was wondering why the hell you'd want to put your dog in shorts and bikini top. I thought you were a Paris Hilton wannabe. grin

AMcoffeeLover Mon 29-Jun-15 16:19:44

Hahahaha can't see my staffies dressed up! A coat in winter is enough of a battle

StayWithMe Mon 29-Jun-15 17:08:00

You don't think they would suit this then, AM?

AMcoffeeLover Mon 29-Jun-15 18:02:32

One is more "biker dude" and the other is more "lord of the manor"
Bikini not their style!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now