Talk

Advanced search

Selling an american bulldog pup on facebook selling pages

(4 Posts)
JointheJoyride Sun 28-Jun-15 21:26:13

I follow a local selling group. An ad has just popped up for a person selling an American bulldog pup, 22 weeks. Would I be sticking my beak in to comment and suggest a rescue rather than Facebook? I can only imagine this dog being bought to use for fighting.

JulyKit Sun 28-Jun-15 21:33:26

IMO there'd be nothing wrong and a lot right about pointing out the non-wisdom of advertising any puppy for sale over the internet. But you'll probably need to be prepared for a flaming, to be told that you don't know what you're talking about, of course they'll only sell to a 'responsible' buyer, etc., etc..
I guess that there'll be an outraged response to your comment. If you're prepared for that and also see some value in airing your very valid opinion, then, yes, go for it!

JointheJoyride Sun 28-Jun-15 21:41:35

Well I've commented, politely. I can handle a flaming grin if it makes the seller think about it for just a minute then hopefully the outcome can be successful.

JulyKit Sun 28-Jun-15 21:57:15

Good on you, Joyride! wine cake

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now