Advanced search


(4 Posts)
thedogwakesuptoodamnearly Wed 19-Feb-14 18:58:49

I have to go away for work and need someone to look after EarlyDog. He's come from rescue and is often grumpy with other dogs. I'd like him in a home environment rather than a I need a home sitter? How do I find one?

toldmywrath Wed 19-Feb-14 20:13:58

I think a home sitter is the best idea. Perhaps ask at your local vets if they know of anyone, or at a pet shop such as Lillico. They often have pinboards with notices of people offering this service.
What area are you in? I know of an excellent sitter/dog walker.
Good luck.

thedogwakesuptoodamnearly Thu 20-Feb-14 07:54:49

Thanks! I'm in East Anglia.

toldmywrath Thu 20-Feb-14 21:49:28

Not in my area-we live in the South East. Hope it goes well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: