Talk

Advanced search

I LOVE show me show me!

(9 Posts)
LissyGlitter Thu 22-Oct-09 13:02:57

:D Just that really. Proper English, no stupid made up things like "sports candy", just a lovely simple program for little kids. Great to see something not all flashy and loud.

StealthPolarBear Thu 22-Oct-09 13:06:50

yes i agree, think its the tikkabilla replacement which is a shame but it's good. I like Poi!

cripesalorky Thu 22-Oct-09 13:07:05

i love it too. I think the presenters are really warm, and the variety is perfect.

BethAndHerBrood Thu 22-Oct-09 13:17:41

The thing I can't stand is when Poi does Little Bo Peep. "I just gotta have it" WTF?? Since when does LBP come from a trailer park in the deep south?

notnowbernard Thu 22-Oct-09 13:18:38

I can't bear it

MrsKitty Thu 22-Oct-09 13:36:44

Another fan here - half an hour of proper kids TV. DS loves 'Penelope' - his little face lights up when it comes on, which is very sweet.

cripesalorky Thu 22-Oct-09 14:40:45

YOu're right about Little Bo Peep, BAHB. Actually, Chris's Humpty Dumpty is annoying too - a wheeling dealing Cockney type. Still, the other stuff is good!

LissyGlitter Thu 22-Oct-09 14:47:28

DD pronounces penelope as "penpolly". Which always makes me smile.

I am probably looking back through rose tinted glasses, but it is how I remember children's tv from when I was small, like playbus.

Trikken Thu 22-Oct-09 14:54:43

i like show me show me. its fun, reminds me of a new style 'play school'. good to see chris and pui back too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now