Talk

Advanced search

Where's Cerrie

(11 Posts)
Monadami Tue 15-Sep-09 14:01:14

today? She's not co presenting CBeebies with the young boy Alex. I have noticed though, he seems alot more relaxed and upbeat today. Perhaps Cerrie is a bit domineering.

princessmel Tue 15-Sep-09 14:02:30

Are they not filmed in advance?

Maybe she was ill/busy/on holiday that day.

I like Cerrie. And Alex seesm fine too.

Georgimama Fri 18-Sep-09 21:51:29

She hasn't been on bedtime hour all week. On annual leave I imagined.

I've always thought they were shagging, tbh. I hope they are - I think they're rather sweet together.

wheresclaire Fri 18-Sep-09 22:08:11

He is married with children so I hope not!

Georgimama Fri 18-Sep-09 22:10:45

Oh really? Oops. Don't worry Mrs Alex, I am really shit at reading signals. Always have been.

TeamEdwardTango Fri 18-Sep-09 22:10:56

Sid has his hols, Andy has had his hols, now it's Cerrie's turn. Expect Alex to disappear in a little while!

wheresclaire Fri 18-Sep-09 22:13:17

I'm lovng the relationship between Andy and Sid. They seem like really good mates. Can imagine them getting bladdered together!

MollieO Fri 18-Sep-09 22:16:22

I still miss Chris and Pui sad. I've moved ds to CBBC now. We like Hacker although I obviously don't fancy him the way I fancied Chris [I still can't believe he is gay emoticon].

wheresclaire Fri 18-Sep-09 22:18:43

I always thought Chris was a bit of a ladies man back in the day?

Georgimama Fri 18-Sep-09 22:23:54

Chris is so obviously gay that even I have noticed. I hate Show me Show me but DS is addicted. Loves it. I liked Tikkabilla! Bring back Simon! And Paul - he was quite sexy (but skinny. Still sexy though).

wheresclaire Fri 18-Sep-09 22:27:19

Show me show me is such a hit in our house too. DD knows all the words. I just love that "How do you do all the things that you do" song. Made me cry when I was PMT'd!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now