Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching Hunter - it's creeping me out

(12 Posts)
mynewnickname Sun 18-Jan-09 21:48:32

Those poor boys. I know it's not real but it's upsetting me!

JackieNo Sun 18-Jan-09 21:51:34

DH and I were going to watch this, but when we realised what it was going to be about, decided not to - I just can't watch stuff like that since having children.

moodlumhohohoodlum Sun 18-Jan-09 21:56:02

I just got a bit creeped out by it, thinking about the weirdos who might be watching it and try and recreate it.

<shiver>

Hulababy Sun 18-Jan-09 21:57:27

It's horrible. DH is watching. I am trying to distract myself on here.

sleepycat Sun 18-Jan-09 22:00:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mynewnickname Sun 18-Jan-09 22:47:27

It was really upsetting seeing the boys like that. God that's a horrific thought Moodlum.

<<scuttles off to wrap ds in cotton wool right next to her for ever and ever>>

used2bthin Sun 18-Jan-09 22:49:04

Oh no what is it about? I want to watch but if its upsetting maybe I shouldnt?

TsarChasm Sun 18-Jan-09 22:50:33

I wish I hadn't started watching this but now I'll have to see it tomorrow to see it through.

I'm not good with this sort of thing either as a rule. Judging from the trailer for tomorrow the outcome doesn't look too good for the boys sad

mynewnickname Mon 19-Jan-09 09:26:52

God imagine being the parents of the two young actors playing the boys - you'd know it wasn't real but it would be even more scary.

Gateau Mon 19-Jan-09 10:55:38

Creeeeeeepy, but compelling. And upsetting too, particularly I would think, for mothers and fathers of boys. Anything showing harm to any children, but especially boys, really upsets DH and I.
The abortion angle is a bit controversial, isn't it?

mynewnickname Mon 19-Jan-09 12:07:54

Isn't it - it was quite surprising when that was revealed as I'd never have thought of that.

I wonder how the anti-abortion lobby feel about on the one hand getting their message across in the prog but on the other being associated with extremism (even if it's fictional).

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 19-Jan-09 13:26:29

is repeated 2.30am thur and 1.35 fri am if anyone missed 1st and tonights episode

i was omg at who was in the kitchen shock

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: