Talk

Advanced search

Can someone fill me in on the happenings in Corrie over the last 3 weeks?

(6 Posts)
pinacolada82 Fri 24-Oct-08 23:24:45

I have been away and missed it sad What I want to know is, what happened with Liam/Carla/Tony (the last thing I saw was Tony asking him to be best man - I presume he has been killed off now?) and where was Rosie when she went missing and has she turned up yet?
Thank you so much to anyone willing to fill in the blanks for me smile

saffiw Sat 25-Oct-08 15:26:16

Rosie was kidnapped by John, Fizz had said she couldn't ever be with him again and John kidnapped her just after she left a night club. He has her hidden in his Nanna's attic (the one who has just died) Fizz and he got back together and she thinks he is weird for keep going of to feed his Gran's cat (Rosie) He keeps promising Rosie he will let her go, but knows when he does she will go to the police and it will all be over for him. Meanwhile Fizz has booked a holiday for her and John, so Rosie will be left alone locked in the attic for a week. Sophie, jealous of having absoloutely no attention again, sent a fake postcard saying she is next.
Liam, didn't want to be best man, but took the job on. Carla and Liam slept together, and Liam spent the whole stag night texting/escaping to talk to Carla, and vowed to dump Maria wether or not Carla ran of with him. Carla had decided (just) to go with him, but had not managed to tell him that when it was guessed maria was pregnant. Tony payed some bloke (Leannes real life husband) to kill Liam by running him over. By killing Liam with a car, it means that Michelle has lost her husband and two brothers to car accidents, hell she should never let ryan with in spitting distance of one again.
Tina's dad has employed david in his kitchen fitting business and david is undergoing an intensive driving school, lesson one - how to over take in water.

pinacolada82 Sun 26-Oct-08 22:27:40

ooh thanks very much! x

Moomin Sun 26-Oct-08 22:35:14

Have a look on [http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a131197/becky-blackmails-steve.html here] for old episodes and pics as well!

Moomin Sun 26-Oct-08 22:35:48

DER here

pinacolada82 Sun 26-Oct-08 23:32:12

thanks moomin! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now