Talk

Advanced search

Don´t understand the HIV story line with Malachy and brother in Hollyoaks

(17 Posts)
bebespain Thu 11-Sep-08 20:02:16

Please excuse me for being dim but there´s something I don´t get.

Yes Malachy says he´s HIV postive but why has brother (can´t remember name) gone to hospital for drugs to stop him contracting HIV....???? (dopey smiley needed)

Thanks

SammyK Thu 11-Sep-08 20:05:19

Because he slept with malachy's girlfriend mercedes.

DrNortherner Thu 11-Sep-08 20:06:05

Did the priest die?

SammyK Thu 11-Sep-08 20:09:17

Yes niall poisoned him because he found it he was myra's son.

God I need to get out more. grin

DrNortherner Thu 11-Sep-08 20:10:09

I saw the end of the episode where he had been poisoned, didn't know he died though.

Niall must get his comeuppance soon?

bebespain Thu 11-Sep-08 20:15:41

Sorry - still don´t get it!

Does that mean Mercedes is HIV too?

bebespain Thu 11-Sep-08 20:17:17

Yes I wish they´d hurry up and find out about nasty Niall. I was really upset when he killed Kieron like that.

Hmmm... think I need to get out more too(wink)

SammyK Thu 11-Sep-08 20:33:17

Well mercedes has been with malarchy, unprotected, and then with his brother and the condom split, so it is possible it could have been passed on.

I always get impatient with storylines dragging on!

Jbck Thu 11-Sep-08 20:40:40

I missed the Kieron one, did Niall force him to take tabs or slip him something & then stage scene?

I still would do him tho', nutter or not grin

bebespain Thu 11-Sep-08 20:49:35

Ahhh right! Must have nodded off or something. Thanks Sammy

Jbck - yes he slipped some pills into his can of lager and kaput! I was well miffed especially as I didn´t even see it coming and poor John Paul

Would rather have Malarchy myself, have devloped something of a crush blush Now I know I need to get out more!!

MiaWallace Fri 12-Sep-08 11:03:15

I want to know what drugs Niall kept in his bathroom cupboard that would kill someone within half hour shock

mppaw Fri 12-Sep-08 11:20:50

I was also struggling with this story line as I missed just 1 episode.
TBH, am glad Keiron has gone as want Jean-Paul to be with Craig.

bebespain Fri 12-Sep-08 13:53:19

LOL MiaWallace! I thought that too. Think it could have been done a bit better.

MerlinsBeard Fri 12-Sep-08 13:55:27

so is mercedes going to be pregnant with chris's baby then?(i missed 2 episodes and it see s like everything happened then!)

niall tries to do away with JP too

JonesTheSteam Fri 12-Sep-08 16:19:21

I didn't think Chris was really HIV positive tho - didn't that Will guy who was completely off his rocker and stalked Zoe alter it on the computer ages ago.

JonesTheSteam Fri 12-Sep-08 16:20:03

Or is it Malachy who's HIV positive? I'm really confused now.

Ledodgy Fri 12-Sep-08 16:25:51

Malachy is HIV positive, Chris thought he may ahve contracted it because he slept with malachy's girlfriend. The old Chris Hiv story line was that mad bloke faking it on the computer and is unrelated to this storyline.

On a different note I went into my local Tescos on Wednesday night and half the Hollyoaks cast seemed to be in there. Jackie Macqueen scrubs up well she looked fabulous had a lovely long skirt on and a neck scarf.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now