Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sex education program on Ch4 tonight

(10 Posts)
quint Tue 09-Sep-08 21:31:58

Did anyone else watch it? Came across it whilst flicking through and it was reeally good - informative, funny and really quite interesting. Not at all preachy but put a good message across - well I thought so anyway

RTKangaMummy Tue 09-Sep-08 21:34:28

i recorded it

cos i thought it would be good for ds

moosmummy Tue 09-Sep-08 21:35:18

I agree! Even put it on series link for next week. I really like Anna Richardson, the presenter, i've seen her on a few things on ch4 and i like the way that she chats to me - feel like we're friends!

onepieceoflollipop Tue 09-Sep-08 21:37:52

I watched parts of it whilst mnetting. I felt that it was a little explicit in parts considering it was on pre-watershed.

The bits about her having a Hollywood gave us a little tmi imo. grin

quint Tue 09-Sep-08 21:44:13

How old is your DS Kanga? My 2 are still way too young for all that talk, however when they are older I would be more than happy for them to watch it. I was also pleased by some of the teenagers opinions and reactiosn to things.

RTKangaMummy Tue 09-Sep-08 22:01:26

He is 13 years old

I didn't watch it but saw clips as channel hopped when it was on Ch 4 + 1

Alambil Tue 09-Sep-08 22:03:02

I thought it was really good - a good balance between info and fun.

Not at all embarrasing to show teens either for reference purposes; she didn't patronise them at all

Even I learned some stuff!

quint Tue 09-Sep-08 22:04:07

I would say perfect - it wasn;t all kids or all older people, it was a good mix. To be sure though I'd watch it first if I were you and he may be uncomfortable watching it with you

RTKangaMummy Tue 09-Sep-08 22:08:25

We are very open about sex and everything like that so I think it will be just right for him

I will prob watch beforehand though cos I am curious and won't want ot wait til hometime tommorrow

I got him some really good books about "everyhting you ever wanted to ask about willies but didn't want to ask"

nappyaddict Thu 09-Oct-08 00:42:42

wonder if that man who was talking about having a back, sack and crack is single grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now