Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

My son watches too much TV!

(7 Posts)
3Ddonut Sun 30-Sep-07 10:55:10

He has hand, foot and mouth and is covered in spots. Last night he said he wanted some medicine, he didn't feel poorly just wanted it to make his spots go. I said, there's no medicine that will make your spots go. He says 'T-Gel will' hehehehehehe!!!! grin

PeachesMcLean Sun 30-Sep-07 18:23:14

Snigger.
though I know why no one else has answered this 3Ddonut, cos no one wants to admit their child watches too much tv.

So I'm rather embarrassed to say, DS over heard on the radio about a major accident on the motorway near here. He said "The AA team will be sooo busy. But it is only £39 to join, so that's ok".
blush

beautifuldays Sun 30-Sep-07 18:33:09

not tele i know but my ds (3) reguarly sings "the chris moyles show on national radio one"!!!!!!!!
blush grin

sockmonkey Sun 30-Sep-07 18:53:39

Was ROFL at DS1 playing in the sink saying "bang, and the dirt is gone" in a proper Barry Scott voice.

MaureenMLove Sun 30-Sep-07 19:04:32

Whe I was teaching dd to count backwards from 10, she used to count down and finish with 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, STOP COOKING! blush

Raahh Sun 30-Sep-07 19:13:19

Pmsl, Peaches...

3Ddonut Tue 02-Oct-07 21:13:01

sockmonkey, you just reminded me, my dd was tidying her bedroom, she came downstairs and said 'Mammy do you have any cillit bang?' I was shock she's 5.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now