Talk

Advanced search

Hollyoaks thread

(140 Posts)
spice3 Thu 31-Oct-19 18:29:23

May be in the minority that watch it religiously (I believe it's a bit marmite!) - but would anyone like to join the thread on this?

My DP is never very interactive when it comes to getting excited for it... especially disappointing on stunt week!

icecreamsundae32 Sun 12-Jan-20 19:01:53

Warren lol he just can't keep away!

LetsGoFlyAKiteee Sun 12-Jan-20 20:46:31

Guess getting work in America hasn't worked out again....

CooCooCoo Sun 12-Jan-20 23:24:17

Kinda like having JP back, it’s nice when he’s around Mercedes

Flash Forward - I did think it might be someone he was seeing, but as he’s taking the dep head job it could be one of the kids on the county lines storyline , as he’s said to be brought in specifically for this.

Some folk have suggestEd Verity is Ed’s partner and not Tony’s sister, and they’re up to something. I’m not so sure

Sunshineand Tue 21-Jan-20 19:17:48

JESSIE! 😭😭

Hollyoaks does it again 🤦🏼‍♂️

CooCooCoo Tue 21-Jan-20 19:32:19

I don't even understand the point in killing him off :/

Jbck Tue 21-Jan-20 20:20:04

Gutted!

Sunshineand Tue 21-Jan-20 21:12:48

Surely he quit or something. I thought there was meant to be a storyline coming up with Mitchell's long lost brother and his girlfriend conning Jesse and Courtney.

It was sooo sad! Poor Courtney 😭

littlealexhorne Tue 21-Jan-20 21:17:42

Didn't see that coming at all, really had me tearing me up!

CooCooCoo Wed 22-Jan-20 09:16:15

SunshineAnd me too, their entry with Jesse feels pointless !

The actor mentioned he was the one who decided to leave and try new things. Hard to believe he’s been there four years.

Mitchell when he cries / gets angry... it almost frightening! I’m not sure about this acting confused

Stellaris22 Wed 22-Jan-20 11:47:51

Other than Tony, Jessie was the only nice guy left. Although Sylver is lovely, but I get bored of all the male characters being nasty. I liked Jessie sad

LetsGoFlyAKiteee Wed 22-Jan-20 22:43:18

So many deaths after weddings!

CooCooCoo Wed 22-Jan-20 23:38:07

I love sylver he’s really grown on me

Bit like when I had the realisation I wanted to marry Brendan Brady

Pulpfiction1 Thu 06-Feb-20 19:32:30

What's people's guess on the new couple. Toby and somthing. Obvs he's Mitchell's secret twin. But who's she. We learnt this week that they sleep in seperate rooms, so I thought maybe his adoptive sister. But she's really invested in this whole weird revenge plot. Maybe Martine had triplets?

southeastdweller Thu 06-Feb-20 22:01:16

Celeste is her name. I don't get why her and Toby dislike Mandy and Darren?

Pulpfiction1 Thu 06-Feb-20 23:31:46

They seem to think they are really sofisticated and Darren and mandy are plebs (the latter I agree with). I think there are conmen or somthing. What was all that stuff with mandy and the fur coat?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »