Talk

Advanced search

Frasier's dad RIP

(9 Posts)
EachandEveryone Tue 06-Feb-18 21:27:35

Aw i loved Marty. I still watch Frasier at least once a week. Must be my favourite comedy. I loved rge one were they made him pretend to be gay. I cabt remember what for but it was definately to impress someone!

savagebaggagemaster Tue 06-Feb-18 21:55:20

I agree. I've seen every single one several times! He came to acting later in life - what a talent! I was sad to read the news.

EachandEveryone Tue 06-Feb-18 22:13:26

Yes I’ve been on nights so just heard. I loved that show I hope they all got on well. Only Roz has spoke about him. I’ve got it on series link keeps filling my memory up. It’s hard to believe he was from Blackpool isn’t it?

MichaelBendfaster Wed 07-Feb-18 12:27:43

So sad. He was wonderful, and part of a wonderful ensemble cast in Frasier.

PinkBuffalo Wed 07-Feb-18 21:15:12

Loved him in Frasier. I still watch Frasier occasionally when I'm off work. I was very young first time around and possibly appreciate it a bit more now I'm grown up.

WhiteWinterWitch Wed 07-Feb-18 21:18:44

Aww that is sad. I loved Fraser, loved Nials and the fact the brothers being so posh and well educated was a complete embarrassment for Marty. The episode where he took them to a steak joint for dinner was brilliant. Eddie will miss him 😔

EachandEveryone Wed 07-Feb-18 21:25:16

Oh, apparently they were really close and hes the godfather of Daphnes son and sang at Roz's wedding sad

nokidshere Thu 08-Feb-18 19:22:19

Only Roz has spoke about him

On tv this morning they said that Kelsey Grammar (and the guy who played Niles) had said he loved him like a real dad and they spent lots of time together

MichaelBendfaster Thu 08-Feb-18 19:58:21

Kelsey Grammer tweeted a lovely pic of them hugging and said 'he was my father'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now