Talk

Advanced search

Oh Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine - that Wayfair ad....

(10 Posts)
BlarneyRubble Tue 06-Feb-18 20:45:50

I do hope they paid you a truck load of money.

‘What if I want to be fancy?’ <cringe>

user764329056 Tue 06-Feb-18 21:45:05

Aaaaaahhh, I can’t watch it, am so embarrassed for her, those forced exercise moves and then at the end WTF is she doing! Just awful

BlarneyRubble Tue 06-Feb-18 22:39:50

Oh I’m glad I’m not alone! What must she have thought when they said ‘and then we want you to do this...’

Absolutely dire.

bbcessex Sat 10-Feb-18 08:36:34

😂😂😂😂.
My husband barely registers what's on telly but I have to restrain him from throwing a heavy object through the screen when this is on!!!

maddiemookins16mum Sat 10-Feb-18 14:22:59

It's awful, especially the 'dancing' bit at the end.
I cannae stand the woman anyway.

Geepee71 Sat 10-Feb-18 18:31:29

Oh my poor eyes - it just came on as I was reading this thread, it's awful and doesn't encourage me to want to but anything from them.
Hope Lorraine was paid a fortune, or got a load of furniture she'll be able to sell on!

DuckOffAutocorrectYouShiv Sat 10-Feb-18 18:35:43

“What if I want to be fancy?” is such a backhanded compliment isn’t it? She admires the other woman’s home and then says the above phrase. Like, ‘yeah, your stuff is ok, Sharon, but what if I want NICE things?’. Rude.

maddiemookins16mum Sat 10-Feb-18 18:40:49

Yes, she clearly looks down her nose at Sharon, they're not proper mates are they. I bet Sharon actually secretly hates her and posts about her 'superior' ways on MN.

DuckOffAutocorrectYouShiv Sat 10-Feb-18 18:43:56

Sharon would definitely post an AIBU about Lorraine.

DuckOffAutocorrectYouShiv Sat 10-Feb-18 18:44:41

(I don’t know if the other woman on the ad is actually called Sharon, btw)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now