Talk

Advanced search

TWD and FTWD cross over SPOILER alert ! [Comic spoiler, too] *edited by MNHQ*

(46 Posts)
DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 15:53:05

Thread to talk about the walking dead and fear the walking dead cross over

MiddleClassProblem Mon 27-Nov-17 15:58:46

Thanks Dix

If Morgan was in Atlanta when he met Rick at his house how can he be anywhere near Mexico or guessing Texas sort of area as I haven’t seen season 3?

Does it mean we FTWD are heading to Georgia? Why would they do that? I’m guessing it will fit in after he met Rick and what about his kid? Didn’t he die not long before Rick found him when he was having a melt down? Will that be recast?

DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 16:04:42

I'm not sure, I think his son died a few days after Rick left

I'm assuming he then made his way to wherever FTWD are and came back again in time for Rick and Michonne found him all crazy

It was quite some time between Rick leaving him and us seeing him again.

Didn't he meet the cheese guy who taught him how to fight with a stick after Michonne and Rick left him

DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 16:10:58

According to the walking dead wiki we don't see Morgan for about 260 days between Rick going to look for Lori and Carl and Morgan meeting Eastman the cheese man

MiddleClassProblem Mon 27-Nov-17 16:19:21

Still it’s a long way to go just to come all the way back again.

Yeah, crazy was pre stick. I thought it was losing his son that mad him have some kind of breakdown but if his son died that soon maybe it was something else that they will explain a bit in ftwd? I can’t remember it all that clearly. That kind of manic depression/lose of reality normally comes from a trauma incident rather than a gradual thing (although often some form of mental health issues already in motion) from what I recall with all my MH treatment.

I can’t remember his state pre stick man and goat either. I’m so hazy!

charliebear78 Mon 27-Nov-17 16:20:29

Thanks for the thread.
I guess I understand the timeline and how that means we can meet Morgan in Fear.
What I don't understand is Why him? lol
Really was looking forward to Abe or Merle (someone departed on TWD)
Does this mean Morgan will not be in TWD for a while now? he stormed off on his own last I watched?

charliebear78 Mon 27-Nov-17 16:21:30

Ah Tabatha

DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 16:32:10

TWD have finished filming for a while, FTWD filming starts this week I think so he could do some episodes in Fear and still be back in time to start filming for season 9 of walking dead

charliebear78 Mon 27-Nov-17 16:36:52

Ah I see..Thanks.Dixie

DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 16:48:52

I think Gimple has said Morgan's story isn't finished on TWD but apparently the way everyone was acting on TTD it's as if he isn't coming back, and Morgan apparently doesn't look happy about it all

DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 16:59:30

The other idea is FTWD will do a massive time jump going into season 4 so Morgan went off on his own last week on WD and will go straight into Fear as he is now

TWD will then also do a time jump after all out war by which time Morgan will be back

So fear will be in the same time zone as walking dead during season 4 and Morgan until walking dead jumps ahead again. If that makes sense

I hope they don't do that though.

DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 17:00:58

That may also account for the old Rick we saw at the begining of the season, they are getting us ready for a time jump

charliebear78 Mon 27-Nov-17 18:19:20

I guess I could cope with a time jump in TWD.
I wouldn't like it in FTWD-Besides the way we left off I can't see how they could do that-well of course they COULD-just Don't!!!!

MiddleClassProblem Mon 27-Nov-17 18:25:45

I hope it’s not a time jump in FTWD as it would be years so so much missing.

But then I prefer twd so maybe I don’t care that much lol.

I am a bit disappointed as I only really enjoyed Morgan when he first came back until around the wolves. I just find him a bit too straight, no playfulness in his character.

Obviously he filmed that new show with Suranne Jones in TWD break so no reason he can’t do both. I guess it depends on how many eps and how much he will feature.

cherrytree63 Mon 27-Nov-17 19:50:35

What series with Suranne Jones, Middle?

Chimichangaz Mon 27-Nov-17 19:53:51

I'm confused about why it's Morgan too but very happy it's generated a new thread and lots of comments!!

DixieNormas Mon 27-Nov-17 20:33:32

I've never been a fan of Morgan, I just can't warm to the character.

MiddleClassProblem Mon 27-Nov-17 20:47:14

Had to google as o saw a traveler last week but couldn’t remember where.

It’s called Save Me and will be on Sky Atlantic next year. It’s part of their coming soon trailer.

MiddleClassProblem Mon 27-Nov-17 20:48:10

*I saw a trailer!

Not something random about a traveler🤦🏽‍♀️

NaughtyRed82 Tue 28-Nov-17 04:25:43

Was watching other thread but no name was coming out so popped here to see and I actually like Morgan. Can see plenty who don't but I was excited about him coming back into the show ages ago. I'm up to date with ftwd and so I'll be happy to see Morgan pop up grin

DixieNormas Tue 28-Nov-17 19:04:53

pic

MiddleClassProblem Tue 28-Nov-17 22:58:25

Do you mean this suggests a time leap? Or just Morgan got the travel bug right after seeing Rick?

DixieNormas Tue 28-Nov-17 23:09:53

Travel bug

DixieNormas Tue 28-Nov-17 23:11:21

I'm hoping it's more a travel bug and he met them between seeing Rick the first and second time rather than some ridiculous time leap

It would have to be a massive one for FTWD if Morgan goes off now and bumps into them

MiddleClassProblem Tue 28-Nov-17 23:13:56

But could it be a time leap that’s somewhere much later than 64 but before 314? Maybe they would only lose a month or two?

He would need a reason to go there too. Maybe a family member?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now