Talk

Advanced search

What do I need to record?

(10 Posts)
ThornyBird Sat 08-Oct-16 18:18:24

We don't get a TV paper at all, when we did it was ignored. As a result I am excellent at seeing adverts for TV I want to watch then forgetting to record it until after the first episode!

So The Missing is programmed in for next Weds but what else is coming up that I am likely to have forgotten blushwinkgrin

BearFeet Sat 08-Oct-16 18:21:23

Not sure what's new coming up but at the minute I am watching:
Damned
National Treasure
The Agency by Morgana Robinson
First Dates
Gogglebox

ThornyBird Sat 08-Oct-16 18:27:32

Yeah - I recorded the first National Treasure then missed the next 2 angry

Not heard of Damned or The Agency - shall google both.

I'm watching The Fall on Amazon Prime and have managed to record series 3. Also Poldark and Cold Feet BUT managed to click up recording Victoria hmm I really shouldn't be allowed access to the remote grin

YouHadMeAtCake Sat 08-Oct-16 18:32:21

I second Bear with National Treasure and Gogglebox, I've not heard of the others but I will check them all out. I can't wait for the final part of NT, it's great. Paranoid is good so far. The Fall is back. The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Oh I could go on forever... 😊

ThornyBird Sat 08-Oct-16 19:47:38

Oh I do like the Cheshire Housewives - Tanya is my favourite I think smile

Paranoid? I'll google that too. I do like a good bit of telly smile

TheTyrannyOfMAGENTA Sat 08-Oct-16 20:08:29

The agency is hailed as hilarious but I found it fell quite flat. But then I am not a celeb follower so maybe that's why.

The fall is good
Also ambulances and 999 blush

Alibobbob Sat 08-Oct-16 20:25:29

Westworld looks good. Might be worth a watch x

ThornyBird Sat 08-Oct-16 21:13:47

I have Ambulance series linked though it makes me cry blush along with 24hrs in A&E!

Will add Westworld to the Google list.

BearFeet Sun 09-Oct-16 11:46:19

Watching the first Ambulance now. Definitely worth a watch.

YouHadMeAtCake Mon 10-Oct-16 03:50:57

Definitely watch Westworld. I watched the first two today and I'm hooked already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now