Talk

Advanced search

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MELBOURNE

(16 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Nov-14 16:53:02

It's hilarious, I'm hooked alreadygrin

I'm watching on demand but it's on Thursdays , it's only one episode so far.

FerrisBueller1972 Sat 08-Nov-14 16:55:59

I have to say the psychic is quite bonkers but I quite like her. The blonde up her own arse one is irritating me already. Will have to watch again as can't remember specifics just now!

oohnewshoes Sat 08-Nov-14 16:58:15

What station is it on? Only managed to see New Jersey as it's on lifetime and can record it.

I always miss the others as I can't record itv (in Ireland )

BuzzardBird Sat 08-Nov-14 16:59:50

Oh no! I was hoping it was trash. I spend far too much time on that site!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Nov-14 17:25:25

It's on itvsmile

Weeping laughing at the psychic's Dh being mistaken for Johnny Depp-err yes, ok deargrin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Nov-14 17:28:36

LOL at the automatic writinggrin grin grin grin grin grin grin hmm

thornrose Sat 08-Nov-14 17:28:54

Oh my god, thank you! I forgot that I recorded the first one I'm going to watch it right now. I will report back.

I'm loving new Atlanta too, Miami less so!

ZebraZeebra Sat 08-Nov-14 19:32:27

Saw this last year sometime and absolutely loved it!! I love the way they all say "French champagne" like they don't realise that any other kind is not champagne.

The psychic is just Tv gold.

Only1scoop Sat 08-Nov-14 19:33:37

The psychic is extremely amusing viewing....

Especially the adoration of her Dh who she likened to Johnny Depp blush

EachandEveryone Sun 09-Nov-14 14:25:37

I love it. Just watching the first one now. I'm hooked.

HarrogateMum Sun 09-Nov-14 16:09:11

Oh I wish it was on every day like rhony....so much more entertaining! I am loving gina and her phenomenal eye make up...and the psychic who's married to the silver chair dude...can't wait for Thursday!

clangermum Sun 09-Nov-14 16:38:14

Loved the way the psychic introduced her husband to the prospective cleaner as 'x from silver chair'

He reminded me more of Barton Hollow guy than JD

INeedSomeHelp Sun 09-Nov-14 16:44:13

The cleaner looked so unimpressed it was hilarious. I actually meant to Google the band as I have never heard of them.
Does anyone know if they are genuinely huge in Australia? I guess so seeing as all they had in their fridge was French champagne!

MarshaBrady Sun 09-Nov-14 16:47:06

I haven't seen any of these housewives shows but might have to make an exception for Melbourne!

I do remember Silverchair. Vaguely. But I'm sure they were on triple j a lot in the 90s.

PossumPoo Sun 09-Nov-14 16:48:11

Haven't seen it but intend to try to find it!

yes Silver Chair were huge in Aus. The lead singer was married to Natalie Imbrulia for a while.

LittleMamaJama Sat 24-Oct-15 10:14:54

Gina is back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now