Talk

Advanced search

The Adult Baby

(6 Posts)
nenevomito Sun 07-Aug-11 21:06:00

National Geographic channel.

Oh my goodness. A grown man in a nappy, being bottle and spoon fed and sleeping in a cot for 1/2 his life.

It takes a lot to make my jaw drop (I do hang out on MN after all) but this has managed it!

Butterflybows Sun 07-Aug-11 21:40:48

Damn I missed it

Butterflybows Sun 07-Aug-11 21:41:45

Oh it's still on, then repeated!

Skillbo Sun 07-Aug-11 22:11:35

A friend has this fixation (and I do mean a friend - not DH!)

Perfectly normal person but he says it relates to a time he felt happy & secure - he had it quite tough growing up. Seems fairly harmless compared to somethings that go on and he holds down a job, has a long term and understanding DP and a normal social life... just his thing for his private time!

nenevomito Sun 07-Aug-11 23:01:10

I'd heard about infantilism as a fetish, but not as a permanent way of life, which is why I found it so astounding to watch.

Well, you live and learn!

Huggies4me Wed 19-Oct-11 12:11:31

The guy only dress as baby in the house so it wasn`t a permanent way if he was outside. but yeah inside he was always a baby. but i also had a BF who was a Adult baby and he was a great guy besides that.

I also seen a program of a guy who called himself Heidi Lynn who went out 24/7 dressed as a babygirl, he died recently but you got to admit he was brave lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now