Talk

Advanced search

Dreaming of running away.

(6 Posts)
WhyTho Mon 19-Aug-19 10:17:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OP’s posts: |
mcmen71 Mon 19-Aug-19 12:30:11

Holding on to the end of the rope; life in the bunker with the Po Ts, where parenting a teen is having an adverse effect on our mental health

Read this thread may help

Fleetheart Mon 19-Aug-19 23:35:16

@WhyTho, I’d like to join you. I am also on the other thread; my mental health is definitely shaky. My DS 15 is angry, deceptive, he’s definitely taking weed, maybe something else. He sneaks out at night and is totally obnoxious to me. I’m not handling it well at the moment. Keep crying, keep thinking where did it all go wrong. It’s really getting me down.

WhyTho Mon 19-Aug-19 23:49:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OP’s posts: |
Snoppi Tue 20-Aug-19 01:26:42

Just started a thread, I'm pretty much going through the same thing - 14 year old. Finding I'm questioning everything about myself totally loosing the plot.. your not on your own 👊 it's so so hard you keep telling yourself be consistent! I'm too all for opting out but we can't.

Notthebradybunch Thu 22-Aug-19 18:47:59

Honestly, you're not in your own, my DD13 is an absolute nightmare and I have no idea what to do about it, really at the end of my tether, she is making everyone's life unbearable with her attitude and awful behaviour, doesn't listen to a word I say and is constantly verbally abusive to everyone in our house when she doesn't get her own way, I have no idea what to do, nothing seems to be working.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in