Talk

Advanced search

Eyebrow tattoo

(10 Posts)
Otterseatpuffinsdontthey Mon 14-May-18 19:17:30

Most of both eyebrows have fallen out over the last few months (ageing process?thyroid problem?).
To anyone who had this done - on a score of 1 to 10 how painful is it having eyebrows tattooed? grin
Recently read article about Helen Mirren having this + watched process on You Tube.

mrsjackrussell Mon 14-May-18 19:44:11

Iv had mine done 3 times now and I love it. I would say the pain for me was 4 out of 10. They use numbing cream. Feels a little bit like a buzzy electric shock

Otterseatpuffinsdontthey Mon 14-May-18 22:15:45

@mrsjackrussell
Many thanks for your reply.
I'm looking for something subtle - afraid I might look like an extra from "The Mikado"! grin

gearandloathing Mon 14-May-18 22:19:19

I'd say the pain was about a 6. but I'm a wuss! Also it made me sneeze a lot which is not uncommon.

tissuesosoft Mon 14-May-18 22:21:21

Have a look at microblading (if you meant the older style of doing eyebrow tattooing), very natural looking.

Abouttoblow Mon 14-May-18 22:22:04

Pain is 4 out of 10.

Result (including time saved) 10 out of 10. Mine are very subtle.

Wish I'd done it years ago.

mrsjackrussell Tue 15-May-18 09:53:18

Mine are very subtle hair strokes. Like you my eyebrows fell out. Feel so much better with eyebrows and not worrying about them. If you do decide on it have a look at their work. There's an even newer technique out now called nano blading which is meant to be even better than micro blading

Otterseatpuffinsdontthey Tue 15-May-18 11:51:47

Thanks to everyone for the replies.
Will do a bit more research.

Electricmouse026 Sun 20-May-18 12:08:06

I've had mine done twice! It's a little bit eye watering until the numbing cream kicks in but definitely not unbearable! I wouldn't recommend getting them microbladed though if u have oily skin, i sat for almost 3 hours getting them done and as soon as they healed all of the pigment fell out! I definitely recommend the semi permanent tattooing though, best thing I ever did!

AnonyMousee Wed 13-Jun-18 22:20:47

I love mine! Had it done 3 times now, need a top up but I'm pregnant so will have to wait! I'd say the pain was a 5 out of 10, however I have multiple tattoos, have had multiple piercings and laser removal too lol so my tolerance may be higher. My lady uses numbing cream so make sure the person you go to uses it too!! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: