Talk

Advanced search

Free rabbit hutch and run

(10 Posts)
poohbearrules Fri 12-Jul-13 12:27:36

I sadly had my rabbit put down last weekend sad. She was 8 and had had a good life. So now have a hutch and run going begging. The hutch is two floors, but does need a bit of tlc. The bottom is a bit rotten round the edges and has been chewed inside! Obviously would be collection only.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 12-Jul-13 13:31:47

Ah very sad to have to say goodbye to a fur-coated friend.

I don't need a rabbit run but my GP2 died on Sunday so we're still in guinea mourning.

brew and biscuits are called for.

poohbearrules Fri 12-Jul-13 19:00:33

Thank you, kind of knew it was coming, but still sad when it happens. Should have said, we're in the wigan area.

guineapiglet Fri 12-Jul-13 19:58:36

Sorry to hear about your bunny poohbear she really was a good age, and sounds like she was well loved. Just a thought about your spare hutches - I offered all my guinea stuff to a local rescue and they were really glad to have extras and came and collected, wondered if there was anywhere near you who might be needy.

Otherwise sell for a small amount on Gumtree or use Freecycle in your area, someone will be glad of some spares!

XX

poohbearrules Fri 12-Jul-13 21:37:30

That's an idea. She came from a rescue centre, might see if they want it. Thank you.

OddSockMonster Fri 12-Jul-13 21:45:23

What part of the country are you in? I'm our two are desperate for rabbits. Woul;d be happy to donate a bit to a local centre in lieu.

poohbearrules Sat 13-Jul-13 19:50:56

Hi odd sock monster, we're near wigan. Anywhere near you? You are welcome to have them if you are.

OddSockMonster Sun 14-Jul-13 19:51:15

Thanks but unfortunately a little too far.

AdmiralData Fri 09-Aug-13 17:23:30

Hi OP, my dad is an excellent carpenter so is building me a rabbit hotel (not kidding) in the back garden but I did want you send you warm thoughts re: your dearly departed furry one. My rescued bunny was PTS 3 weeks ago so I know how you feel x

MAVernon7 Sat 28-Oct-17 16:54:32

Hi
I need a hutch to put a rescue hedgehog in. It only needs to be in it for 2 weeks so the condition is not overly important. I live in Ormskirk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now