Talk

Advanced search

fitflop mukluk boots?

(5 Posts)
MaggieMonday Fri 06-Nov-09 13:02:57

here

I'd wear with grey skinny jeans. I'm small, so I don't want boots that are any taller, (unless worn with a skirt).

I also like these much cheaper ones

cheap snow boots

or these skekkers

like these but not waterproof

any thoughts? I am not trying to be glamorous in these boots btw, just warm, and if they give me an inch of height, well and good.

lolpop Fri 06-Nov-09 13:31:19

I've got the FitFlop Mukluk's and they are incredibly warm and comfortable - I've worn them every day since I bought them!

They aren't glamorous, but they are the best pair of boots I've ever bought. I wear them with skinny jeans, but also under my boot cut jeans, and with a skirt (not at the same time!).

MaggieMonday Fri 06-Nov-09 13:51:39

trinny would wear it all at once.

Can I ask, how much height do they give you? more than an inch? i hate totally flat boots. I like soemthing that is not high heeled but that elevates you a bit. without appearing to wink

lolpop Fri 06-Nov-09 19:43:43

I just measured them! It's just over and inch and a half, well, nearly two inches - explains why I feel taller when wearing them, didn't realise how thick the soles are!

MaggieMonday Fri 06-Nov-09 19:45:40

Wow. That could be a major selling point for me. I would be five foot four in them, but look like I was wearing flat shoes!

I'm going to the shops tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now