Talk

Advanced search

GHD's??..need HOT straightners..is this online company 2 good 2 b true?

(6 Posts)
PinkChick Sat 10-Oct-09 20:44:15

www.ghd-uk-co.com/GHD-IV-Black-Styler

have some that are 220 degrees and as i have very naturally curly/frizzy hair ive been told ghd's are the way to go??...this site seems too good to be true..anyone ordered from them?

Jewelsandgems Sat 10-Oct-09 21:58:28

pink although it may be bonafide, I cannot help but think it cannot be. There are quite a few typos on that site, and I personally would not trust it. I also checked it on the ghd website checker and it sakes this site is not approved...

www.ghdhair.com/beware-imitations/website-checker

I have GHDs and they are great - well worth the money. I have had mine for going on 8 years now and they still work perfectly. If I was you I would definately get some, but get them from a GHD approved stockist, or directly from the ghd website

PinkChick Sun 11-Oct-09 20:23:49

thanks Jewels, i noticed the typos myself later which made me hmm...so i am resigned to looking at paying over £100 then 8-(..thought id found a bargain LOL...thanks for looking into it for me 8-)

monkeysmama Mon 12-Oct-09 08:51:21

A friend of mine who teaches hair dressers highly reccommends a new straightener called Cloud Nine. I know nothing more than that having naturally poker straight hair but heard her discussing them & getting very excited!

ScaredOfGhouls Mon 12-Oct-09 09:11:10

My straighteners are Remingtons and heat up to 230. Brill on my very temperamental hair. My daughter has GHD's, but I don't think hers are any better than mine, and mine only cost about £20.

PinkChick Mon 12-Oct-09 09:15:49

think i saw cloud 9 in boots yesterday?...hmm so am wondering if i should just buy some cheaper ones that get hot hot first??..instead of maybe wasting over 3100 on ghd's????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now