Talk

Advanced search

Just received my Next order...

(9 Posts)
deaddei Tue 01-Sep-09 14:13:14

so am going to try it on.
Hopefully I won't be sending it all back....

tulpe Tue 01-Sep-09 14:40:05

what did you get? Reviews on all, good or bad please

sherby Tue 01-Sep-09 14:43:49

i've got some stuff coming tomorrow

4andnotout Tue 01-Sep-09 14:44:46

I have had to send all of my lst two orders back, aparently myself and dp are not as fat as we had thought hmm

Rubyrubyruby Tue 01-Sep-09 14:46:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

4andnotout Tue 01-Sep-09 14:51:12

Yes it says
"slightly fatter than usual but still welter weight"

grin

deaddei Tue 01-Sep-09 14:56:29

Well that was a bit disappointing (all sweaty from wrestling with those long plastic covers)
Basically ordered a couple of pairs of jeans, and slim black trousers- all BIG round the crotch area. Yuk.
One pair of slim flare trs I'll reorder in a 12.
I'm keeping a couple of sauare neck 3/4 dsleeve jersety tops- 1 cerise and 1 black (of course)
Only one pair of trs really fitted well- some grey wool ones, but they were hot and itchy so they're going back.
Keeping a duvet for ds- so keeping 3 and returning 15!

monkeysmama Tue 01-Sep-09 16:36:58

I have just had my returns from my Next order collected.

I don't usually shop at Next but saw a link on here to this and ordered it all (apart from boots) but it was horrible! The dress was massive and was a very odd shape. I can't imagine it looking flattering on anyone. The leggings I've kept and the grey marl long sleeve top under the dress but the rest has gone back.

I was also lured into ordering this combo but the tank was massive and looked pretty cheap, the shirt hangs very oddly (I ordered a 14 because I have bfing boobs to hold in but it looked like a 18 around the bum) and the tank also put furry bits all over the trousers in the 2 minutes I had it on. I have kept the trousers though..

So, not a big success. I am quite disappointed as I'd imagined wearing the dress and white shirt a lot.

Clure Tue 01-Sep-09 17:21:32

I also don't usually find anything I like or that fits properly in next. My order came last week and HURRAY I shall be keeping one of the two items!
I'm keeping this
I'm sending back these as no-one who was human would be able to walk in heels that high and stay upright

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now