Talk

Advanced search

radiance cream??? want to make my skin look dewy any recommendations?

(5 Posts)
mum2samandalex Tue 30-Jun-09 16:43:52

want my skin to look glowing

HeliumBee Tue 30-Jun-09 18:49:36

Ive just started the oilo cleansing method :

http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

as advised by the ladies here - thankyou!

It does seem to make my skin look quite nice (though I think I need to refine my technique!)

HeliumBee Tue 30-Jun-09 18:51:51

or you could try benetint combined with benefit High beam - both at Benefit stores - theyve got a concession at my local debenhams. Put the tint on first in sort of war paint stripes along your cheek bones and blend. Then add a bit of high beam and blend them both together - gorgeous - but quite expensive.

RubyBlueberry Tue 30-Jun-09 18:57:47

Moisturiser blended with a dollop of tinted moisturiser, then boots radiance cream along top of cheekbones. Translucent powder followed by a smidge of bronzer.

civilfawlty Tue 30-Jun-09 18:58:02

3 potions. all expensive, but absolutely worth it. they are the only things i spend big bucks on, but i've tried the cheaper copies, and they arent anywhere near as good:

1. eve lom cleanser. its divine.
2. issima midnight secret - put it on at night: smells gorgeous and makes you look like you've had a restful 9 hours every time.
3. estee lauder daywear plus tinted moisturiser (factor 15) - offers really sheer coverage, but a lovely even tone and glowing skin too!

oh, and the british airways highlife shop seems to be really cheap:

www.highlifeshop.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now