Talk

Advanced search

Please can someone talk to me about bikini line waxes?

(9 Posts)
BlackberryFool Tue 30-Jun-09 14:15:31

Message withdrawn

DiamondHead Tue 30-Jun-09 14:18:23

I think it does help if you wear higher cut pants but really they should ask how high you want to go.

Last time I went, the beautician asked if I'd like 'something off the top' too. grin

Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 14:19:48

some waxers are rubbish and not as thorough as others. best to wear tiny pants next time, or ask for paper pants.

I have noticed that the younger beauticians aren't as thorough and are more squeamish.

Disenchanted3 Tue 30-Jun-09 14:21:58

Can I ask about this whilst we are here,

Ive never had this done ...

do you have to take your keckers off?

where do they wax?? underneath?

or just the 'edges??'

BlackberryFool Tue 30-Jun-09 14:27:47

Message withdrawn

Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 14:29:15

disenchanted for a normal bikini wax they just do round the edges with your pants on. But for a brazillian it's pants off and legs in the air, you are left with just a landing strip and nothing underneath. Tis very breezy shock. I can do it myself, less embarrassing.

smurfgirl Tue 30-Jun-09 14:30:22

I keep checking as they do it and just pull my knickers in further.

I have found that the younger ones where I go to are v.v.keen, i felt very bare last time after a young girl did it.

YanknCock Tue 30-Jun-09 14:31:10

Blackberry, do you want everything off the flaps? That sounds more like a Brazilian. I'm terrible with the terms, so I just sort of graphically explain what I want done, and point out the problem areas. Maybe next time wear a G string so you can point out exactly what you want taken off?

Disenchanted, you normally take off your knickers and put on a pair of paper ones that are just very thin triangles in front and back.

BlackberryFool Tue 30-Jun-09 14:38:57

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now