Talk

Advanced search

Anyone bought anything from lellodirect.com?

(3 Posts)
rozzyraspberry Sun 21-Jun-09 15:14:46

I saw a bracelet in this months marie claire from lellodirect which looked really nice - has anyone got any of their stuff? Are they nice in the flesh or do they look cheap?

Thank yousmile

SlidyHeidi Thu 25-Jun-09 20:17:56

I haven't seen Marie Claire, but I've bought stuff from Lello at a jewellery party a friend of mine invited me to.
It all still looks really good and has lasted well. Some of my work colleagues have since bought some bracelets from them via their website.

NK41635cc3X1221bafd660 Fri 26-Jun-09 10:28:34

Hi there,
I own Lello Direct.
Thanks for your comments. We design and manufacture our jewellery so that it is collectable and can be warn time and time again. It is on-trend and very good value for money.
Although I am biased of cause! our jewellery is not cheap looking, infact I'd say it looks more expensive than it actually is.
It is all about having the right jewellery to match any outfit!
Marie Claire quoted the wrong price in their add. The bracelet featured is only £6.00.The matching necklace is £15.00.
The Milkshake presenters on Channel 5 wear a lot of our jewellery in the mornings if you want to see it close up or just check out our website www.lellodirect.com

Karen Wilbourn
Lello Direct Ltd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now