Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone good at finding jewellery - I need one of these - but slightly different!

(10 Posts)
OllieWollieWoo Mon 15-Jun-09 09:14:43

bracelet here
Would like one like this for my sisters 40th b-day present - but know she doesn't like turquoise! Notonthehighstreet has a couple of others but more expensive - have you seen anything similar on other websites for around 60 pounds??? Thank you smile

brokenspacebar Mon 15-Jun-09 10:23:28

Could you contact the company that make the bracelet and see if they could make one with a different stone?hurley burley

brokenspacebar Mon 15-Jun-09 10:27:12

you could lose a few hours looking for something similar here folksy

brokenspacebar Mon 15-Jun-09 10:29:11

in silver

ninedragons Mon 15-Jun-09 10:39:49

Isn't that just a Links sweetie bracelet with a charm? You could just get the Links one.

OllieWollieWoo Mon 15-Jun-09 12:40:24

Thanks for the replies - have had a look on the Hurly Burly website and they have this which I think she would really like:
here

Don't know why I didnt think of that in the first place!

ninedragons Mon 15-Jun-09 13:37:45

That's much nicer than the turquoise one.

I think you have to be very young and very tanned to wear turquoise successfully.

MIAonline Mon 15-Jun-09 13:57:32

Can't help ollie, but just wanted to say thank you for the link, just ordered 2 presents as was feeling a bit crap today and lacking in inspiration. Thanks smile

OllieWollieWoo Mon 15-Jun-09 20:07:29

Ahhh - thats nice MIA - hope they were presents for you if you were feeling a bit sad!

MIAonline Mon 15-Jun-09 20:29:53

No, for other people unfortunately!

Nothing too sad just got out of bed on the wrong side and couldn't be bothered. though having a present arrive through the post would be lovely. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now