Talk

Advanced search

Home leg wax vs hair removal cream....

(9 Posts)
Podrick Sun 14-Jun-09 13:14:08

What are the pros and cons?

I can;t be bothered with salon waxes. Hot wax at home is effective but a bit of a palaver.

The cold wax strips I have variable success with.

I just tried tesco hair removal cream, OK but I'm not sure how long it will last?

Wonderstuff Sun 14-Jun-09 20:25:04

I find cream removal lasts about 5 days. I just got this and its the easiest thing i've found

Podrick Mon 15-Jun-09 18:12:10

Thanks for this - the reviews look good, maybe I will try it out! I haven't used an epilator before.

Wonderstuff Mon 15-Jun-09 20:55:11

I got a professional wax first then used it to maintain my legs (but I am v. hairy)

maya13 Thu 25-Jun-09 11:31:54

I used to wax, specially on my legs and pubic aria,even if it hurted me like hell, becouse if i tweezed there i would get ingrown hairs.

But latelly i have been using a hair removal cream that is great, so now i remove my unwanted hair without pain. (and i'm so thanful for that!) What's really good about this cream is that it has some natural ingredients that also inhibit the hair regrowth in time.

Take a look for yourself at this hair removal cream review that got me convinced.

js1000 Thu 25-Jun-09 11:53:08

Body shop sugaring hot wax is the best! I personally dont like hair removal creams.

js1000 Thu 25-Jun-09 11:54:03

over the years my hair growth has reduced and they are much finer now.

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 26-Jun-09 22:33:03

can you tell I'm bored of this

Podrick Fri 26-Jun-09 23:14:24

ok i have the wet dry epilator
am not overly impressed
misses a lot of hairs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now