Talk

Advanced search

Mulberry Phoebe bag lookalike?

(8 Posts)
frazzledgirl Thu 04-Jun-09 09:21:49

I have fallen in love with the Mulberry Phoebe (linked to by some meanie MNer on this board a week or so ago).

Here it is

But at nearly £600 shock my love is v much unrequited.

Has anyone seen one that looks like it?

TIA smile

jemart Thu 04-Jun-09 15:17:38

have you tried looking on lovehandbags.com?

They do nice secondhand Mulberry bags.

I saw a Phoebe on there recently, in olive green.

Otherwise I'd suggest looking on ebay, but do your homework, you don't want to get saddled with a fake.

jemart Thu 04-Jun-09 20:16:14

Heres a good one

macherie Thu 04-Jun-09 20:46:56

Frazzledgirl where are you????

Grab that bag before I do.

My dd is the same name as the bag, and I'm always half on the look-out for one to buy and put away for her.

frazzledgirl Fri 05-Jun-09 09:59:33

Thanks for the tip, jemart, but I really can't justify spending that on a bag - I really need a High St-priced version!

Macherie, that's a lovely idea - go for it.

HelenMc1 Fri 05-Jun-09 12:23:45

I have had that Phoebe bag for a few years now and use it constantly - so nice choice!

Anyway, I was in M&S of all places a week or so ago and saw a brown leather bag hanging up. I have checked on their site and it is still available. It is called a Hobo by Autograph (sorry, could not do link)and is £75.

Now it does look a bit squished in the picture but I thought it looked much better in real life and actually thought 'hey they are knocking off my bag!'

macherie Fri 05-Jun-09 14:09:59

Is it this one? Helen - I saw that this morning and thought exactly the same thing smile

frazzledgirl Fri 05-Jun-09 14:26:46

Weirdly, so did I - funny coincidence!

I wish it came in the same gorgeous olive green colour that the real Phoebe does...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now