Talk

Advanced search

Solglo, Fake Bake or St Tropez - which is the best...

(7 Posts)
LastOrders Sat 30-May-09 21:00:39

I'm going to treat myself to a professional spray tan but need opinions on which is the best in your opinion please smile

I have pale skin, don't fancy looking orange and can't afford mega bucks treatments. Will I need just one session to get the colour, and does it streak?

Jewelsandgems Sat 30-May-09 21:22:01

I only have experience of st tropez and it is brilliant. The st trop signiture colour includes green, so the colour is golden - not orange.

one session will be enough, but I have the colour applied twice (so the women sprays me once, lets me dry, and then applies a second layer) but I can understand some will prefer a lighter colour.

ranting Sat 30-May-09 21:24:39

Hmm, depends how pale you are, I find on me St Tropez does go orange. The only one that I've actually found that doesn't make me look like I need a good wash is the Palmer Cutler one. I am very pale though.

LastOrders Sun 31-May-09 11:01:48

quick bump!

Anyone had experience with Famous Daves tanning mousse? Have seen the website with rave reviews but not heard of it before.

HullabaLuLu Sun 31-May-09 13:29:16

I love Fake Bake but it is very dark (but very smooth) so I go from pasty to last-day-of-my-honeymoon overnight. I like the smell of the stuff that comes with FB too, a nice oil spray. I also like St Tropez but am toying with the idea of going back to FB because I remember how I loved it.

LastOrders Sun 31-May-09 16:30:09

Is that done professionally or done by you, HullabaLuLu?

HullabaLuLu Sun 31-May-09 18:01:31

Oh by me. I had a spray one done at the tanning shop and it was lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now