Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

just found £50 worth of Zara vouchers

(10 Posts)
LetThemEatCake Sat 18-Oct-08 10:58:38

having a big clearout and just found these - they were an xmas pressie back in 2003!!!

only valid til end of this year so best get skates on

haven't been to zara in ages, any ideas about what to buy?

ninedragons Sat 18-Oct-08 11:30:42

I am very chuffed with my t-shirt that says "Sorry but I'm the Queen" on the front.

They also had delicious buttery leather gloves when I was in there the other day.

What a lovely unexpected score! Enjoy spending it grin

BodenGroupie Sat 18-Oct-08 20:45:12

I'll have them!! Went last week and couldn't find anything I didn't like which makes it so hard to choose...you could always buy more Zara vouchers then wait for the sale wink

littlelamb Sat 18-Oct-08 20:49:41

O I saw a lovely soft leather wallet in there today if thats your thing [wonders wether £29 for a wallet is madness considering lack of anything to actually put in it]

BodenGroupie Sat 18-Oct-08 20:51:13

Saw that too - she could put a £21 Zara voucher in it

Flutterbye Sun 19-Oct-08 19:44:29

I've been oggling a bronze mac in there for a couple of months for £49 and finally bought it this weekend. Good colour for me, washable and a decent price. Wearing it tonight for the first time to go out in a min.

RamblingRosa Mon 20-Oct-08 12:16:35

Oh I'm so jealous. I was in there on Saturday and wanted everything there. Their shoes, bags and accessories are great. As are their suits and jackets (although buttons have a tendency to fall off). They've got some gorgeous winter boots in and also some cashmere jumpers for £49.
Lucky you!

BodenGroupie Mon 20-Oct-08 21:53:15

Bought one of the cashmere cardigans and it bobbled badly the first time I wore it, unlike one I got from Benetton last year. Some really good cashmere stuff in TK Maxx at the moment.

RamblingRosa Tue 21-Oct-08 08:25:53

Oooh, TK Maxx is always great for cashmere. I agree Zara knitwear can be a bit rubbish in terms of bobbling/fluffing everywhere.

LetThemEatCake Tue 21-Oct-08 16:12:41

thanks for the suggestions ladies.

I've got gorgeous Whistles casmere cardi (£25 from a vintage store!!) so I think I'll skip on the knits. Might go for a bag I think! Will let you know what I buy

thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now