Talk

Advanced search

How do I hide a bruised lip??? Lippy ain't working.......

(6 Posts)
laurenslovelymummy Sun 14-Sep-08 15:07:02

Ok, have a slight dilema. Had a drink with a guy from work last night, and got a bit carried away grin after some wine. After saying to him to keep things to himself as I don't want people gossiping, I've came home looked in the mirror and have a bruised lip. I remember him having a nibble but didnt realise it was that hard! Arrrgh!!!

Any tips on how to hide it? I can think of so many excuses but I'm a crap liar and chances are my face will go a lovely shade of red if anyone questions me blush

theSuburbanDryad Sun 14-Sep-08 15:12:17

Concealer then lippy? Is it swollen? You need to take the swelling down first if so - try a cool pack or a bag of peas.

I'd go nuts if a bloke bruised my lip - intentional or not - but maybe i'm just uptight! hmm

laurenslovelymummy Sun 14-Sep-08 15:27:22

Oh, i've got a really good concealer actually - will give that a go just now! It's not really swollen, though I did text him to tell him off grin think he feels quite bad! It certainly wont be happening again!!!!

laurenslovelymummy Sun 14-Sep-08 15:43:04

bugger, can still see it through all that. I think I'm just going to need to make an excuse and hope I don't glow red

BreeVanderCampLGJ Sun 14-Sep-08 15:44:41

Are you both single ??

If so, what is the problem ??

giraffescantdancethetango Sun 14-Sep-08 16:28:43

say you were drunk and tripped - thats embarassing enough to explain the blushing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now