Talk

Advanced search

Help me find some comfy shoes please!

(8 Posts)
caykon Tue 19-Aug-08 12:33:14

I have quite wide feet so shoes end up pinching my toes. I am after some comfy shoes that I can do lots of walking in rather than driving everywhere. I am also quite short so a small heel but not too high i am no good with heels, but mostly comfortable. I am a size 6

bikerunski Tue 19-Aug-08 12:50:59

Try Dr Martens - their "fashion" range (Cloggs.com, Schuu) may well be what you're after, rather than teir "workwear" range.

I have size 8 feet, and similar shoe requirements and live in Docs in the winter (I have several styles) and Converse and PF Flyers in the winter.

caykon Tue 19-Aug-08 13:38:45

I will take a look. When I was at school I always wore dr Martens boots in the winter as I found them so comfy

bundle Tue 19-Aug-08 13:56:49

I think some of the Clarks originals range might fit the bill, fairly squarish toes and quite trendy, and are usually about £60 mark. also M&S do a cushiony wide fitting range, called Footglove, which are cheaper.

caykon Tue 19-Aug-08 14:55:28

thanks bundle they sound like good options as I can go try them on, I know i need something as my little toe is becoming deformed due to cramping it in shoes, so price isnt overly an issue.

bundle Tue 19-Aug-08 18:25:43

other "comfies" include ecco shoes, but stockists are a bit thin on the ground

LaTrucha Tue 19-Aug-08 18:27:16

I've got wide feet and I just bought a pair of Clark's from their 'air' range. Much comfier than their standard. Tried on a pair of Hush Puppies too and they were lovely. The HPs were in Brantano.

bikerunski Wed 20-Aug-08 12:50:10

Yep. I've had good experiences with Clark's and Hush Puppies too. Never tried Ecco, a bit "old lady" style.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: