Talk

Advanced search

Help me find some fabulous blue/turqoise shoes for a wedding!

(10 Posts)
meep Sat 16-Aug-08 10:36:51

I am off to a wedding in a few weeks and having a total outfit trauma. I am at that stage of pregnancy where I have no waist but no proper bump so I just look very chubby in the midrift (am chubby there anyway but now hold in pants are not going to cut it!)

So - I thought white linen trousers and a tunic top with fabulous shoes. I have a turqoise tunic in a sort of paisley/pucci-esque pattern or I thought of this

Now I just need fabulous shoes and a bag to go with it!

heymammy Sat 16-Aug-08 10:45:16

New Look have shoes in most colours and they don't cost a fortune so if you end up wearing them just once it doesn't matter to much. I found a teal pair to wear with a great top I had: www.newlook.co.uk/women/footwear/going_out_shoes/ProductList.aspx

meep Sat 16-Aug-08 15:36:50

thanks heymammy - like the look of the turquoise corsage ones but fear I won't be able to walk in them - i will go try them on!

JackieNo Sat 16-Aug-08 15:48:19

At the other end of the price spectrum, thesegrin.
in the sale?
These look as though they might go well with the Phase eight tunic.

JackieNo Sat 16-Aug-08 15:51:32

Ooh - missed the Sami ones in turquoise in the sale.

LetThemEatCake Sat 16-Aug-08 16:07:27

what size are you? I have some, u are welcome to borrow them if you want?

blackrock Sat 16-Aug-08 18:44:56

La redoute

blackrock Sat 16-Aug-08 18:50:02

Jones

meep Sat 16-Aug-08 19:33:00

wow - thanks everyone!
Loving the sale LK bennett ones JackieNo - but the bugger is even their smallest size doesn't fit me (am a size 3 - but not an LK Bennett size 3!)

The La redoute ones could be just the job though! Thanks blackrock!

Let Them EatCake -I bet you don't have teeny feet like me - very envy that you have my fabulous shoes though!

LetThemEatCake Sun 17-Aug-08 11:59:32

oh gosh, no completely the opposite

mine are a size 8 blush

oh to have lovely tiny feet! mine are so ungainly and blobby!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now