Talk

Advanced search

The perfect leather laptop-fitting bag?!

(15 Posts)
ProseccoSupernova Sun 16-Aug-20 09:53:46

Help me find it please! Ideally leather, big enough for laptop, notebook, water bottle, headphones and pockets for purse and travelcard etc.
Need to have shoulder strap and grab handles too!

OP’s posts: |
Ellewoods20 Sun 16-Aug-20 10:50:05

I love this one but it's faux leather. stackers.com/taupe-laptop-bag.html

Seraphinite Sun 16-Aug-20 11:39:32

I have one of these and I love it:

www.alderstyle.com/

Doesn’t have grab handles but can be worn as a shoulder bag, crossbody bag or backpack and the leather is unbelievably soft and luxe. It’s beautifully padded too.

I also have the laptop sleeve which I love as an alternative (can put it into a tote bag, for example).

It’s a small UK company and everything’s UK manufactured and I’ve just see they have a sale on too.

Sadik Sun 16-Aug-20 11:44:41

I bought dd a leather laptop backpack from Scaramanga following a recommendation on here, and it's beautiful.

nanbread Sun 16-Aug-20 15:58:30

I love those Alder ones! Sadly my budget doesn't...

MolotovMocktail Sun 16-Aug-20 17:45:50

I really love the bags at Wanderers Travel Co, I have the Praiano and it fits my 13” laptop.

maneyjay Sun 16-Aug-20 20:36:00

https://miatui.com/collections/work-bags/products/sarah-laptop-bag?variant=31354521550915

I've just got the Sarah laptop bag from Mia Tui, really impressed with it and fits
just what I need in perfectly. Lots of different colours too.

im5050 Sun 16-Aug-20 22:29:30

maneyjay
I have loads of Mia Tui bags . I think they are bloody brilliant
Well designed inside so there is a place for everything. So no more scrabbling around for lost stuff at the bottom of my bag
My favourite colour is the Tan and the metallic grey at the moment. But I wish they would do an animal print .
They have some really good offers on at the moment as well

Beachlovingirl Sun 16-Aug-20 23:20:42

Ive been lusting over the medium transport bag from madewell.

Nephele Sun 16-Aug-20 23:31:17

Not sure what your budget is but I picked up a Senreve Maestra last year and adore it. Not cheap but excellent quality and plenty of space for everything you’ve listed. Works as a shoulder bag, has a grab handle and also works as a backpack.

www.senreve.com/products/maestra-bag

opinionatedfreak Sun 16-Aug-20 23:34:51

knomo have anything?

agapanthus1979 Mon 17-Aug-20 07:46:53

Love the Mia Tui Sarah bag - just bought one in aubergine. Funny thing is, I didn't realise I needed one until I clicked on the link to have a look....hmmgrin

WorkingMumofTwins Fri 21-Aug-20 14:09:27

Thank you so much for recommending Alder @Seraphinite smile
Your post has made me very happy.

I'm delighted that you love your bag and sleeve. I DESIGNED THEM!
I am releasing an additional laptop bag design in Oct that you may also love. It's a beautiful leather tote that has protective padding for your laptop and a strap to secure it to a trolley bag, perfect if you travel with work.

I own small British business www.alderstyle.com and have my biggest ever sale on at the moment.

(Get an additional 10% off by signing up to my monthly newsletter)

lookingforamindatwork Fri 21-Aug-20 14:28:28

I suspect the same poster posted twice under different names...sneaky.

Seraphinite Fri 21-Aug-20 21:52:25

Hey @lookingforamindatwork nope, I’m not the designer, just a happy customer.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in