Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Questions about mineral make up

(4 Posts)
Redfox Mon 01-Oct-07 20:05:31

Hi, wanted to discuss mineral make up generally. I got some samples of lilylolo foundation and I am impressed. Like I have been airbrushed but still looking like me. A couple of questions.....will it be ok to still use touche eclat on top of the foundation to minimise my bags? Also
it says that you should wait for your moisturiser to sink in before applying mineral make up. I like using Clarins flash balm and you have to immediately apply make up so I suppse I will have to wait for it to aborb before I apply the foundation. Also I like those tint gel blushers, would you apply it after you apply the mineral foudation?

My aim in life is to look natural and radiant!

brimfull Mon 01-Oct-07 20:08:05

i tried the bare escentuals one and looked like one of those silver statue people that stand on a bucket

so sory don't knoe

juliewoolie Mon 01-Oct-07 20:21:23

oh have been wondering about he mineral stuff - never heard of lilyolo though.

ProjectIcarus Mon 01-Oct-07 20:23:30

I do all cream stuff before the foundation. Seems to work fine.

Try the lilylolo peepo concealor - I ditched my touche eclat for it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: