Talk

Advanced search

Hush sale - when will it start?

(52 Posts)
ThinkAboutItTomorrow Sun 07-Jun-20 13:52:03

Every other brand seems to be discounting.

I'm going to be careful as I've been disappointed by quality but there are a couple of things I'm wanting to get. But not paying full price for stuff that wears so badly.

Any guesses on the sale timing?

OP’s posts: |
neveradullmoment99 Sun 07-Jun-20 16:30:55

Not really sure. Previous sales around the 21st June? Not long I wouldn't think!

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Sun 07-Jun-20 22:01:24

Thank you! I'll hold out till then.

MayDayFightsBack Sun 07-Jun-20 22:46:35

Can anyone tell me whether the Hush sale is usually any good? Do things like the cashmere jumpers usually go into the sale please?

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Mon 08-Jun-20 11:05:28

It's usually fairly good but I wouldn't expect deep discounts on the cashmere.

Also I'd warn against buying knitwear from hush. I've never bought the cashmere but I've bought lots of jumpers and every one of them now has holes in. They don't wear well.

MayDayFightsBack Mon 08-Jun-20 13:35:39

That's really helpful @ThinkAboutItTomorrow, thank you.

neveradullmoment99 Mon 08-Jun-20 17:10:09

Sometimes there are discounts on cashmere but its usually the summer weight. Never usually the boyfriend winter weight unless its an unpopular colour. I think they did it in a salmon pink which really didn't suit me but it was bargainous. I did pick up a blush pink one which I love. There staple colours of navy, charcoal or black, never although you can get 10% off at times or sometimes they do a 20% pre January sale.

neveradullmoment99 Mon 08-Jun-20 17:11:20

The sales are pretty good. They do reduce and then they reduce again but be careful as things tend to sell out really quickly.

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Wed 24-Jun-20 14:16:01

Still no sign. I'm about to crack and buy stuff as my summer non work clothes are a total mess. Now I'm wfh I'm in the same 4 outfits every day. And one of them has holes in the T-shirt.

mrslebon Wed 24-Jun-20 16:50:14

I’ve been told it’s tomorrow but I’m not sure how the person that told me knows that!

Greenvalleymama Wed 24-Jun-20 18:05:17

I've heard tomorrow too so hold off!

Aubrey1981 Wed 24-Jun-20 19:34:01

It has started today, not much in stock though.

Aubrey1981 Wed 24-Jun-20 19:34:56

I was online when it appeared at 6 pm and most stuff was listed out of stock, v strange.

GeraldTippett Wed 24-Jun-20 22:59:04

I've just managed to spend £90 (despite needing a new car, new tooth and new prescription sunglasses hmm) so I can confirm the sale is on!

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Wed 24-Jun-20 23:48:47

Yes not much in it and it says I need to reset my password but the link isn't coming through!

Will persevere even though there's not much I had my eye on included.

Zengarden001 Thu 25-Jun-20 04:34:19

Up in the middle of the night with ds and can't sleep due to heat...order placed! Got some tees and jumpsuits.

Monty27 Thu 25-Jun-20 04:37:38

OP if you think Hush quality is so bad why do you bother with it?

sylbunny Thu 25-Jun-20 07:24:28

I had the same problem with the password so I had to check out as a guest.

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Thu 25-Jun-20 08:41:02

@Monty27 good question!

OP if you think Hush quality is so bad why do you bother with it?

Partly because style wise some of my favourite things of the last few years have come from Hush. Dresses I've loved until they shrank 2 sizes after hand washing, jumpers and t shirts I lived in but too quickly got holes etc.

I'm buying less every year basically as I rule out more and more types of products.

To some extent paying less in the sale makes me feel ok about buying stuff that won't even last a season. A £25 t shirt that has holes after a few months is obviously less annoying than a £49 t shirt that disintegrates.

I wish they would deliver the quality I need for full price, then I'd be a happy shopper year round.

EachandEveryone Thu 25-Jun-20 08:41:07

What did you all buy?

reallyagain Thu 25-Jun-20 08:46:15

Does anyone have a free postage code?

OhCobblers Thu 25-Jun-20 09:42:23

Tons of stuff in the sale though some of it has just featured on brand alley too 🙄

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Thu 25-Jun-20 10:27:50

I don't know what i bought because I haven't had an email receipt yet. hmm

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Thu 25-Jun-20 12:43:15

Agreed @OhCobblers there lots there but not much from this season.

EachandEveryone Thu 25-Jun-20 13:01:11

Yes i bought a couple of things but loads of it was last season. The slub tshirts are shocking quality even though they fit nice they soon get holey. For me the jersey bottoms especially the aimies are the best thing they do. I dont like Boden much anymore either.where is a woman in her 50’s supposed to shop?😟

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »