Talk

Advanced search

Help me out...

(6 Posts)
whymewhyme Mon 10-Feb-20 17:00:33

I look like shit, feel like shit and after a 5month illness ive decided i need a new foundation, i love long wearing ones like EL but it makes me look worse by enhancing my awfull under eyes! I'm open to suggestions and price range isnt a issue. Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
zippyswife Mon 10-Feb-20 17:35:00

What kind of skin do you have and what’s your age?
I’m 42 with dry/sensitive sun. I use ysl touché eclat foundation in the winter. It doesn’t dry my skin, is pretty light but good coverage. In the summer I use protect and perfect bb spf 50 tinted moisturiser. It’s thicker but the overall look is glowing and fresh. I think it depends on your age/skin type to work out what’s best. Good luck.

dontgobaconmyheart Mon 10-Feb-20 19:15:07

I feel you OP and am in the same boat! Chronic illness is awful.

Bit more info as zippys says would help, skin type and concerns, what finish are you after?

I tend to find something lighter helps and then conceal what needs to be concealed after with a separate product. I wouldn't apply foundation around my eyes, I use the hydraluminius under eye corrector as a base and then cream concealer over the top which helps.

dontgobaconmyheart Mon 10-Feb-20 19:21:28

Christ- *hydraluminous eye corrector

whymewhyme Tue 11-Feb-20 07:54:39

I would say my skin is normal, i have noticed when I use some froundations that it comes off my chin and nose first

OP’s posts: |
Girlintheframe Tue 11-Feb-20 11:21:06

Bobbi brown long wear weightless foundation is fantastic

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in