Talk

Advanced search

Bb cream?

(6 Posts)
Whatstodo2019 Wed 09-Oct-19 10:52:39

Currently on mat leave with a young baby so getting ready for the school run can be a bit of a rush.
I don't have time to put on full makeup in the morning but hate the red-ish colour of my skin (I think the cold mornings make it worse)
Would a BB cream be a good investment just to quickly cover my face? Or can anyone recommend any products?

GlitterSparkle85 Wed 09-Oct-19 11:56:40

I use a CC cream to do quick presentable face for school run quick cleanse moisturise highlighter eyeliner cc cream neutral lippy done quickly as poss!newborn and 4yr old to contend with!l'oreal do a anti redness CC cream reasonably priced x

Angrybird123 Wed 09-Oct-19 17:04:16

I use a garnier bb cream every day as my base, powder and lippy and that's about it.

minipie Wed 09-Oct-19 17:07:28

Yes good idea. I use the Nivea BB cream. For me it needs a bit of mascara with it at least or else there is a risk of looking a bit unfinished, unless you have naturally dark lashes. I do BB cream, concealer on dark circles, mascara and eyebrow pencil (only because my eyebrows are rubbish!)

LlamaofDrama Wed 09-Oct-19 21:43:10

I got the marcelle one from birch box and it's the best thing ever! I want a full size tube now and can't justify it.

Whatstodo2019 Thu 10-Oct-19 08:26:26

Thanks all, I'll look into the ones you've recommended and pick one up

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »