Talk

Advanced search

Game changer products/regimes

(9 Posts)
sheshootssheimplores Wed 14-Aug-19 13:54:47

I have a few lately, two were written about on here and I’m immensely grateful.

1) hyaluronic acid - my god this is a total game changer
2) dermarollering my lips. No need for lip fillers anymore. That’s saved me a fortune.
3) Vaseline on my eyes and neck at night. God I love this and SO cheap.

I’m sure I have more but those are then ones making a marked difference at the moment for not that much money.

LesLavandes Wed 14-Aug-19 14:04:20

What dermaroller?

FarquarKumquatsmama Wed 14-Aug-19 14:11:25

@sheshootssheimplores where do you buy your hyalauronic acid and do you need a consultation first?

I would say Botox and Mac mascara smile

sheshootssheimplores Wed 14-Aug-19 14:29:40

I am using Poppy Austin’s one just because it had great reviews on Amazon. The dermaroller I bought years and years ago and never had the guts to use it. I want to try it on my face properly but haven’t worked up to it yet 😬

sheshootssheimplores Wed 14-Aug-19 14:30:34

The dermaroller I bought all those years ago was called a White Lotus transdermal roller. There are loads of them around though.

sheshootssheimplores Wed 14-Aug-19 14:31:47

Botox I have had done and would definitely try again. Probably around my eyes as my forehead looks okay.

Propertyofhood Wed 14-Aug-19 14:34:30

Are dermarollers the things which have tiny needles on them which prick your skin? I thought they weren't supposed to be very good for your skin?

sheshootssheimplores Wed 14-Aug-19 14:37:45

It seems as though they’re divisive, which is probably why I haven't used it all over my skin. Some people absolutely sweat by them, some people think they’re bad. All I know is I use mine on my lips twice a day and I love it 🤭

sheshootssheimplores Wed 14-Aug-19 14:38:11

*swear

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »