Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boob Dilemma

(5 Posts)
Llewsmum Fri 20-Jul-07 23:13:55

Have massive clothing dilemma - am just coming out of the style desert of vomit splattered, random clothing selection (DS is 15 wks old) and now find I have nothing to wear, bottom half/stomach gone back to previous 8-10 but now have enormous norks sticking out like nobodies business so all my clothes purchased for pre-pg B cups look wrong, wrong, wrong (and mostly quite tarty).

Am still bfing so don't want to invest in new things as they wont be around forever but need quick fix.

Any ideas???

Hideehi Sat 21-Jul-07 09:30:47

wrap tops you can pull tighter when the boobs go down to normal.

Mojomummy Sat 21-Jul-07 20:54:29

Go to Next & buy the t-shirts with the button at the neckline. They are slightly scoop neck, have some stretch & are long in the body. Buy every colour that suits ! Wear with jeans, shorts, crops. They are great. They are £8.

I had this problem when DD2 was born last summer & bought about 4 t-shirts from Tesco. They didn't have any lycra, were short in the body & were just saggy & awful.

Mojomummy Sat 21-Jul-07 21:09:32

PS I wear them & am still bf DD2 (age 1), I just lift them up. Have bought myself a couple of decent bras from M&S too - maternity ones, they are £14 each & very comfortable - makes all the difference.

Llewsmum Sat 21-Jul-07 22:15:06

Ohh - excellent tips - thanks very much - know what you mean about tops that are short in the body - they do look dreadful - shall go & order some from Next right now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now