Talk

Advanced search

Email from coast suggesting this dress as suitable for a wedding guest

(8 Posts)
Lardlizard Thu 16-May-19 20:11:46

[https://www.coast-stores.com/p/eve-geo-lace-shift-dress/2127606?utm_source=Coast+Newsletter&utm_campaign=286ef9ca3f-WK_11_THU_Wedding_Guest&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_af1d84f8a5-286ef9ca3f-71696491&mc_cid=286ef9ca3f&mc_eid=8abefd5d23 Here]]

Suitable for someone with no manners perhaps !

FadedRed Thu 16-May-19 20:14:35

Lovely frock! Accessories with a nice veil and a little bouquet perhaps? Perfect wedding guest outfit.

DorothyZbornak Thu 16-May-19 20:21:46

SIL turned up to my wedding in white trousers and a white see through top with a white sequined see through bra underneath. She has rather, um, noticeable nipples. After a few drinks too many, one of the male guests at the wedding was heard to remark "Like she's got two chocolate buttons stuck in there" grin

DH's aunt turned up in a long tight white dress with a big slit up the side.

You can tell I really love my inlaws - and vice-versa hmm

AndMiffyWentToSleep Thu 16-May-19 20:33:15

I once went to a wedding in a pale pink dress and was mortified when someone referred to me as 'the girl in the white dress'!
(it really was pink though, not an 'off-white pink'!)

HepburnKNotA Thu 16-May-19 21:19:19

Honestly I was as far from a Bridezilla as you could possibly have got at my own wedding (something to do with JUST SURVIVING the day as my MIL was kicking off... about everything...) and even I would have been cheesed off if someone had turned up wearing that!!!

TuppenceTwo Thu 16-May-19 21:23:06

To be fair it looks nothing like a wedding dress but I obviously still wouldn’t wear it!

LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Thu 16-May-19 21:24:50

Looks like a load of lacy napkins sewn together. That dress would snag on everything.

Fatted Thu 16-May-19 21:30:37

Doesn't look anything like a wedding dress to me.

But then my DM and MIL both turned up to my wedding in white and I didn't care. It's obvious who the bride is and isn't.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »